sad black and white blog, I follow back similar
We last saw Emma Swan in the company of the dashing rapscallion Captain Hook. We talk to the residents of Storybrooke and try to get the truth.
Step 1: Go someplace public with your laptop.
Step 2: Click HERE
Step 3: Press f11
Step 4: Start typing frantically.
Step 5: Make sure other…
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
Holy flying fish. D:
Academy Award Winner Emma Thompson
Did someone say… chocolate?
WHY IS THERE NO RECIPE SOURCE
- Oreo mousse
- Peanut butter cup brownies
- Ice cream ball fondue
- Peanut butter oreo cupcakes
- Brooklyn blackout cake
- Pomegranate and chocolate dessert
You’re welcome ~
"The Jolly Roger" sneak peek #2 (x)
so my mom brought home one of the new 100 dollar bills
I’m looking at it like “yeah this looks kinda cool”
but then you flip it over and
it looks like it has fucking wordart on it
They literally fucking used WordArt
"you choose your favourite character because they remind you of yourself"
Everyone who reblogs this will get the title of a book to read based on their bio/posts.
Everyone. I mean it.
THIS IS THE BEST POST
I HAVE EVER SEEN
HOLY FUCK THE NOTES.
reblog EVERY TIME THIS IS ON YOUR DASH .
If you follow me and you don’t reblog this, we’re gonna have a little issue.
I will 500% judge you if you don’t Reblog
More people reblogged this than there are in my state??
More people reblogged this than there are in my COUNTRY??
Omg let’s make this to 9 million ++ !!
c’mon 10 milion+++ :)
my mom asked why i don’t read as many books as i used to and i just said it was because i read a lot of unpublished stories from independent writers online and she thinks that’s very good of me to give undiscovered authors a chance
i just read gay porn
Never stop reblogging this
uh Hi everyone!! i know this is kind of out of no where but this is my good friend Ashley. I love her so much and she’s such a fun,loving person, and she needs help. She’s been fighting aplastic anemia for over 2 years and she recently lost her hair due to chemotherapy, and she’s only 15. For those of you who don’t know, aplastic anemia is a condition in the bone marrow where its unable to make enough white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. Its very similar to leukemia. It has caused her to miss a numerous amount of school, and she has had to undergo many surgeries and doctors appointments. In fact, she is unable to return to school for the rest of the year. she’s been gone since December.
Because of her condition, she can’t be out in the sun, take the stairs, and she gets very nauseous easily. If she has to be outside for a long time, she needs a wheelchair. At school I had to ride the elevator with her and make sure she was okay every so often.
Unfortunately, her family is unable to pay for the treatment she desperately needs. I don’t know if this will work, but I was hoping that if i posted this, some people on tumblr would help donate. The money would go towards a bone marrow transplant. It costs $10,000 and so far they have only made about $1,300.
Please im asking this as her friend and someone who cares about her. If you could just signal boost this or even donate a dollar it would mean so much to me and her family as well.
There’s only about a month left until this campaign closes so please help.
Thank you so much.
REBLOG THIS ! You can save Ashley’s life… I know we can do it ! It’s only $10,000… It’s nothing for tumblr ! WHERE ARE THE NOTES!
i think all of my followers should reblog this!!
i was arguing with my (antigay) dad about gay rights and at the end i was like “i totally crushed u tbh i countered every argument you had” and he was like “but did you change my viewpoint tho” and i was like “i can lead a horse to water but i cant make it stare its reflection in the face and realize its an ass”